Mid-Rivers ScholarshipsMid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. will annually award scholarships to worthy scholarship applicants meeting the following criteria:
- The applicant may be either a graduating high school senior entering his or her freshman year at a college, university or technical school; or a current college, university or technical school student. All applicants must be enrolled as full-time students. Previous scholarship winners (competitive or drawing) are ineligible.
- The applicant or his or her parents or legal guardian must be a of Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (must have active telephone or Internet service and completed membership application).
- The applicant must complete the Mid-Rivers Higher Education Scholarship Application and its requirements.
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship, but each student will be eligible for only one (1) award.
- The must be submitted electronically to Mid-Rivers by Mountain Time. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Scholarship awards will be announced in May in time for recognition during graduation or school award ceremonies. Scholarship funds will not be dispersed until proof of full-time enrollment in the college, university or technical school of the scholarship recipient is received by Mid-Rivers. Once proof of enrollment is received, payment will be made by a joint check to the recipient and the school. Scholarships must be claimed by December 31, 2019, or the money will be forfeited and returned to the Mid-Rivers Fund for Education.
If this is your first time here, you must register an account before you can log in.