Service per Seat (four seat minimum)
- Unlimited local calling
- Unlimited Mid-Rivers-to-Mid-Rivers calling
- 1000 minutes of Long Distance per seat
- Polycom VVX 500 - HD Voice, touch screen, key programmable phone
- Yealink W52H - Cordless, HD Voice phone
- Polycom Sound Station - Mid-Rivers will supply a conference phone. The model is dependent on the size of the conference room.
- Internet Protocol to customize your preferences
- Find Me, Follow Me
- Hunt Groups
- Group Ring
- Along with many other features
- Accession Mobile - Makes your cell phone your desk phone.
- Accession Desktop - Makes your computer your desk phone.
- Fax to Email - Incoming faxes are sent right to your email.
- Expansion Modules - Want to see more extensions from your desk phone? We have the solution.
- Auto Call Distribution (ACD) - A necessity for call centers, calls routed as your instructions, even record calls for training.
- Auto Attendant - Don't have the resources for a phone attendant? Auto Attendant will great your customers and direct them to the right department or extension.
- Unified Communications Management & Maintenance - Let Mid-Rivers manage your phone system for you and warranty the equipment at your location.
- Additional Numbers - Have a number that is not tied to a particular phone? Mid-Rivers offers Direct Inward Dialing (DIDs) for the situation where you may want a number in a hunt group of multi-ring group that is not tied to a particular phone.
- 800-Number - Do you want customers outside of the local area to be able to call you free? An 800-number is your answer.
Hosted PBX Access
- To ensure the best quality service Unified Communications requires Hosted PBX Access. This access includes a dedicated Internet connection and a phone line for 911. The dedicated Internet connection ensures that no bugs or other Internet traffic are interfering with your telephone calls. The phone line is for your safety, any 911 call made from one of the desk phones is routed out over the traditional landline to ensure first responders are dispatched to the correct location. 911 service does not work on the Accession Mobile & Accession Desktop Premium Features.
- Hosted PBX Access' Internet connection is determined by the number of seats. Since each seat has outside connectivity and each seat could be on a call at the same time, Mid-Rivers has a solution to ensure calls to/from each of the numbers is able to complete.
- Hosted PBX Access' phone is for you and your employees' safety. Any 911 call will be routed out over the phone line which is associated with an address for first responders. As your community partner and your neighbor, Mid-Rivers strives to ensure the safety of the community where they can. In the future this phone line will also act as a redundant path for phone calls in case of an Internet outage.
Every business is different. To receive a Unified Communications quote customized for your business contact your Mid-Rivers Sales and Marketing Representative at 1-800-452-2288.