1. Go to the Mid-Rivers website at www.midrivers.com
2. Click the "SmartHub" link at the top of the page.
3. Log in to your SmartHub account. If you have not yet set up an SmartHub account, you can do so by clicking the link next to "New User" as shown below. Your most recent Mid-Rivers Communications billing statement will contain the information necessary to register as a new user. If you have any trouble registering, please contact a Mid-Rivers representative toll-free at 1-800-452-2288 for assistance (make sure you have a copy of a recent billing statement available when you call.) For more information on using the SmartHub system, Click Here.
4. Once you are a registered SmartHub user and are logged in to the SmartHub system, you will see an "Account Overview" summarizing the accounts you have registered for SmartHub.
5. To stop receiving printed bills and go to paperless billing on any or all of your accounts, click the "My Profile" button in the blue bar below the Mid-Rivers logo, then click the "Update My Printed Bill Settings" button at the bottom of the list as shown below.
6. Effective with the next billing cycle, you will no longer receive a paper statement for the account(s) on which you have chosen to go to paperless billing. You will receive an e-mail notification, at the e-mail address you entered when registering for SmartHub, when your next billing statement is ready to be viewed electronically that includes a link to the SmartHub page. Mid-Rivers will also send any informational billing inserts provided with each billing cycle via an e-mail notification.
You can view and pay your bill online at anytime through the SmartHub system, and
SnartHub and paperless billing are FREE - sign up today!