1. Go to the Mid-Rivers website at www.midrivers.com
2. Click the "eBill" link at the top of the page.
3. Log in to your eBill account. If you have not yet set up an eBill account, you can do so by clicking the link next to "New User" as shown below. Your most recent Mid-Rivers Communications billing statement will contain the information necessary to register as a new user. If you have any trouble registering, please contact a Mid-Rivers representative toll-free at 1-800-452-2288 for assistance (make sure you have a copy of a recent billing statement available when you call.) You can choose to register all of your Mid-Rivers accounts or only select accounts for eBill. For more information on using the eBill/SmartHub system, see http://www.midrivers.com/eBill-instructions/.
4. Once you are a registered eBill user and are logged in to the eBill system, you will see an "Account Overview" summarizing the accounts you have registered for eBill.
5. To stop receiving printed bills and go to paperless billing on any or all of your accounts, click the "My Profile" button in the blue bar below the Mid-Rivers logo, then click the "Update My Printed Bill Settings" button at the bottom of the list as shown below.
6. Effective with the next billing cycle, you will no longer receive a paper statement for the account(s) on which you have chosen to go to paperless billing. You will receive an e-mail notification, at the e-mail address you entered when registering for eBill, when your next billing statement is ready to be viewed electronically that includes a link to the eBill page. Mid-Rivers will also send any informational billing inserts provided with each billing cycle via an e-mail notification.
You can view and pay your bill online at anytime through the eBill system, and
eBill and paperless billing are FREE - sign up today!