Looking for VALUE from your service provider?
• The FASTEST Internet speeds available in your area
• Regular investments in network upgrades to make sure you RECEIVE the speeds we advertise
• FREE Installation by Professional LOCAL Technicians
• FREE equipment*, including Wi-Fi modems
• FREE wireless home networking services!* Our Technician will set up your home wireless network, connect multiple computers, and hook up your Internet-connected TV’s, gaming consoles, and other devices!
• FREE email addresses and web page space
• MORE DATA for your money! Our new Internet plans include the ability to do more surfing, streaming and downloading than ANY competitor’s plan.
• FREE access to ESPN3.com!
• 24/7/365 LOCAL technical support, toll-free at 1-800-452-2288.
Call today to take advantage of our NEW high-speed Internet plans!
||up to 20Mbps
||The Full Power of the Internet
||up to 12Mbps
||Online Gaming & Small Business
|Choice||up to 8Mbps
||Video Streaming & Uploading
||up to 1.5 Mbsp||$34.95
||Basic Internet & eMail Users
Plans are available to new Mid-Rivers Internet customers or existing customers wishing to move to a higher speed. Speeds and services not available in all areas and distance limitations apply. Plans include 300 Gigabytes (GB) of data access (combined downstream and upstream) per monthly billing cycle. Additional data used over 300 GB during a billing cycle will be billed at $10.00 per 50 GB; service will not be interrupted and speeds will not be “throttled.”
Speeds advertised are maximum available downstream speeds. Upstream speeds are generally up to 512 Kbps on the Basic plan, up to 800 Kbps or 1 Mbps on the Choice and Preferred plans, and up to 2 Mbps on the Ultimate plan. Actual downstream and upstream speeds provided will vary due to available facilities at the customer’s location, customer equipment, the Internet sites being accessed, and other factors.
What Can I Do with 300 GB of data?
Get more VALUE for your money with Internet service from Mid-Rivers Communications!
For additional information regarding High-Speed Internet, please contact Mid-Rivers Customer Services at (800) 452-2288 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Services and speeds not available in all areas. Standard modem free with one-year service agreement; Wi-Fi modem or router free with two-year service agreement. New Internet service installations include free installation and up to 30 minutes of free home networking; additional charges will apply for equipment installation and networking services outside of the initial Internet service installation. Additional restrictions may apply, see Mid-Rivers for details.